20090330

Day 70 of 365: Wioslea



Since I provided a Yoda yesterday I figured I would follow him up with a crap character. That character is Wioslea.

Now, I think I can understand where the designer was coming from on this one, I really do. In his head he saw a bunch of eyes on a creepy alien head, probably a very menacing look on its face. The alien would be a force to be reckoned with, able to see all around it. It would have tentacles atop its head to add to its strange and menacing appearance. Yeah, a lot of eyes, how could it go wrong?

Sadly it went horribly horribly wrong and we got a character that is the equivalent of a pin cushion with googly eyes glued to it. A mildly retarded insect(?) with some sort of blanket mouth who Luke pawned his speeder to. Can't win 'em all I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment